About the Alliance
Membership Renewal / Recruitment
We are currently seeking new members and renewing memberships. Send in a membership form today!
2013 Caregiver Awards
Each year awards are presented to four caregivers, a supervisor, and an administrator for the wonderful work they do for the citizens of Wisconsin and this year we have added a caregiving team award. These awards don’t just recognize the winners—they recognize all long-term care workers who work hard every day to serve the older adults and individuals with disabilities in this state. Nominations are due Monday, July 1, 2013.
We would like to thank the sponsors of our awards:
- Wisconsin Direct Caregiver Alliance
- Direct Care Alliance
- Dungarvin Wisconsin
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
- Community Living Alliance
- Herbert H. Kohl Charities
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Association
- Cooperative Care
- Creative Community Living Services
- Jackson County Healthcare Workforce Alliance
- Society's Assets
- Wisconsin Personal Services Association
July 10 Membership Meeting
Our next membership meeting is July 10 at the Community Living Alliance. The luncheon is at noon with the meeting starting at 12:30.
1414 MacArthur Road, Room 315
Madison, WI 53714